Psalm 13 KJV/NIV
Psalm 13 KJV
1. How long wilt Thou forget me, O Lord? For ever? How long wilt Thou hide Thy face from me?
2. How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? How long shall mine enemy be exalted over me?
3. Consider and hear me, O Lord my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death;
4. lest mine enemy say, ‘I have prevailed against him;’ and those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved.
5. But I have trusted in Thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in Thy salvation.
6. I will sing unto the Lord, because He hath dealt bountifully with me.
Psalm 13 NIV
1. How long, Lord? Will You forget me forever? How long will You hide Your face from me?
2. How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and day after day have sorrow in my heart? How long will my enemy triumph over me?
3. Look on me and answer, Lord my God. Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death,
4. and my enemy will say, “I have overcome him,” and my foes will rejoice when I fall.